Whether you’re a clothing brand or a guide looking to improve your online presence, there’s one thing that we can all agree on: the visibility of your logo. If your logo is not visible on every single piece of clothing in your shop, it’s not doing you any favors. With most people shopping online, they have the power to find what they’re looking for in seconds. That’s why your clothing brand needs a new strategy to improve visibility. Here are some effective ways to do just that.
How To Remove A Logo From Clothing?
Use different images for different products
If you’re a clothing company like Urban Outfitters, you have the opportunity to showcase your logo through different images. This means that if Urban Outfitters decides to release a new product, it is likely that the new product will have the same logo as an older product. If you want to make sure that customers know that your logo has changed, use images of the new product with a different logo or no logo at all.
Avoid using logos on clothing tags
In addition to using different images for each product, there are many brands out there who use their logos on clothing tags or on the inside of their boxes. This might seem like a smart idea at first because it’s more convenient for customers if they don’t have to remove their clothes in order to take off their tags and open up their boxes. However, this can lead to confusion because customers might think that they’re buying one product when in reality they are buying two separate products. The best thing you can do is avoid using any type of image on your clothing tags or boxes and always make sure that whatever image is used on your clothes is large enough so people can see it clearly without having to remove anything from their bodies.
Use an alternative font for your wordmark
Sometimes when we see big retailers like Target or Walmart use huge logos on every single piece of clothing and merchandise, we tend to assume that these companies have the best possible quality control. This can’t be further from the truth. While it might be true that these companies are using the best quality materials and providing their customers with the most comfortable clothing on the market, this does not mean that these companies are using good-quality logos. The reason why your logo is not visible is that you’re using a font that is too small and difficult to read. If you want to make sure that people can read your logo, you should use a larger font size or replace your wordmark with an alternative font like Helvetica or Arial.
Use an alternative color for your wordmark
If you can’t use a different font size for your wordmark, then try changing the color of it instead. If you want to make sure that people will see what they’re buying, use a contrasting color on your wordmark so they don’t have to remove anything from their bodies in order to see what they’re buying.
Use the white text on black backgrounds for clothing tags
While many guide brands like Urban Outfitters and Forever 21 do this all the time, it is still possible for other brands to do this as well. Using white text on black backgrounds is one of those branding tactics that has proven itself over time and has become a popular choice among guide brands and clothing brands alike because it makes everything much easier to read without having to remove anything from your body.
Change Your Branding Strategy
1. Create a variety of styles/colors
If you’re trying to get someone to buy your clothing, they’re going to need to see what they can actually buy. It’s no good showing them a few colors and saying, “Buy this!” If you have the same style and color for every item, then it won’t matter how many pieces of clothing you have. Your brand will lack depth, and your clothes will be less attractive.
2. Create a variety of sizes
If you want people to buy your clothing, then you need to make it as easy as possible for them. That means making sure that the size fits their body type and needs. Making sure that your clothing fits properly is essential for getting more sales. If people can’t figure out if the size on your clothing is correct for them, then they won’t be able to wear it comfortably or at all.
3. Go back to basics with colors and styles
The best way to improve visibility is by creating new items with new colors in order to stand out from the crowd. This way, people will remember exactly what you are selling when they see it on the page or in their social media feeds. They may even start looking up where they can buy your products so that they can get some of these awesome new items!
4. Add subtle details that make impactful statements about yourself or your brand
If you’re looking to get a lot of visibility for a particular item, then there’s one thing that you can do to stand out from the crowd: add some details. This is where subtle statements and symbols come into play. If you can show off your brand in a way that will make people remember it, then they will be more likely to buy something from you.
5. Create images that reflect your brand
If you want people to buy your clothing, then they need to be able to see what it looks like. That means creating images for every product so that people can see exactly what they are buying and how good it looks on their bodies. You don’t want someone buying quality clothing but wearing something that doesn’t look good on them! The best way to do this is by creating images of every item in your shop so that people can see exactly what they are getting. If a person sees something online or in their social media feed and thinks, “I really like this! I have to have it!” then it will be much easier for them to make the purchase than if no image has been provided at all.
Use Basic Colors
- Use black, white, and grey as your main colors. If you’re looking for something more sophisticated, use navy blue or grey. You can also go for a combination of these colors to create some kind of gradient effect.
- Use the same colors on all of your products. It’s important that you don’t have a colored logo on one shirt and another color on another shirt or a different logo on the same shirt.
- Consider using smaller fonts for your logo and make them easier to read as well as bolder so that they stand out from the background.
- Use contrasting colors for your logo so that it stands out from the background better when it’s placed in an area where there is text or other images around it. In addition, make sure that you use solid colors because patterns can be too distracting and make the clothes look cluttered instead of clean and uncluttered like they should be when displayed online through Weck Guide.
Use Contrast With Light And Dark Elements
- Use contrast when printing your logo on clothing. When you use a dark color, such as black, on the garment you’re printing onto, use a bright pattern for the background. For example, if you’re printing your logo onto a white t-shirt, use red or green for the background. This will make your logo pop out and stand out to customers.
- If you’re using a light color for your garment (such as white or cream), then print it onto a dark background with light patterns. For example, if you’re printing your logo onto a white t-shirt, print it onto red or green with white lines in between to make it pop out and stand out to customers.
- Use contrasting colors when printing your logo on clothing so that it stands out more than if it was printed on an all-black shirt with no contrast at all. Sometimes this is referred to as “color blocking” by some brands and fashion bloggers who are looking to improve their visibility on the internet.
- If you want to improve visibility even more for your clothing brand, then try adding some sparkles or glitter in between the dark and light elements of your design that is printed onto an all-black shirt or t-shirt that has no contrast at all (so no contrast whatsoever). This can also be referred to as “color blocking” by some brands and fashion bloggers who are looking to improve their visibility on the internet.
- Another way to improve visibility for your clothing brand is to use a “matte” finish for your logo. This is a process where the ink used to print onto the garment is not shiny or reflective, so it doesn’t have any glare or shine that could distract customers from viewing your logo.
From the research we’ve conducted, there are several things you can do to improve logo visibility and make your logo more visible in the shop. First and foremost, you’ll want to make sure your logo is visible across every single piece of clothing in your shop. In addition to that, you can also change your branding strategy, use basic colors, add contrasting elements, add contrasting textures, and/or add patterning to your logo in order to improve logo visibility. From these strategies, you’ll be able to improve your logo visibility and make your logo more visible in the shop.