Manipulation of a woman with low self-esteem is not as difficult as you might think. In fact, it’s an almost foolproof strategy for getting her to like you. You may be wondering, “Doesn’t that make her weak? We have to respect people with low self-esteem because they’re trying to find something good about themselves.” Not exactly. See, the truth is, a woman with low self-esteem isn’t necessarily weak at all. She could be strong in other ways (kindness, loyalty, honesty). However, manipulation is still not the way to go if you want that woman to like you for real and not because she feels like she has no other option but to accept your proposal or friendship — especially if you don’t plan on sticking around after she gives in. So what are some ways to manipulate a woman with low self-esteem?
How To Manipulate A Woman With Low Self-Esteem?
1. Be Gentle, But Firm
The first thing to keep in mind if you want to manipulate a woman with low self-esteem is to be gentle. Rather than tearing her down and putting her down, be gentle and let her know that you are there for her. There is a big difference between gently teasing a woman who has low self-esteem and ripping her to shreds. Make her feel comfortable and let her know that you are on her side. If you want to be more manipulative and you see that a woman has low self-esteem, you need to be firm. Let her know that you aren’t interested in her unless she changes and that you aren’t going to be there to prop her up. This can be a bit of a balancing act. On the one hand, you want to be gentle with the low self-esteem woman. On the other hand, you need to be firm with the woman who you want to manipulate into feeling indebted to you.
2. Help Her Feel Good About Herself
One of the best ways to manipulate a woman with low self-esteem is to help her feel good about herself. This is especially important if you want to date her. You need to make her feel special, but you also want to make her feel like she owes you something. This is the perfect way to manipulate her into wanting you to be in her life. If you help a woman with low self-esteem feel good about herself, she is going to be much more likely to be with you.
3. Show Her That You Care
Showing that you care for a woman with low self-esteem can be an excellent way to manipulate her. If a woman has a history of neglect and abuse, she is likely to have low self-esteem. If you show her that you care for her, it will make her feel safe, loved, and protected. This is a great way to manipulate her into feeling indebted to you. This is something that you need to do with a bit of finesse, though. If you are too eager to show her that you care, she is likely to see right through you. You need to wait for the right moment and then swoop in to show her that you care for her.
4. Reassure Her That She Is Desirable
Another way to manipulate a woman with low self-esteem is to reassure her that she is desirable. If you want to date her, you need to let her know that someone wants her. If you want to manipulate her, you need to let her know that you want her. You need to show her that you are interested in her and that you see her as a desirable woman. This will make her feel more confident, which will make her more likely to fall into your arms.
5. Give her Confidence Through Small Behaviors
Finally, you can manipulate a woman with low self-esteem by giving her confidence through small behaviors. For example, if a woman has low self-esteem and you want to date her, you can let her know that you don’t care what her friends think. You can let her know that you are there for her regardless of what her friends think because you care about her as an individual. For example, if a woman you are interested in has low self-esteem, you can buy her drinks or pay for her food. This will make her feel indebted to you, which is a great way to manipulate her. This is a very common way to manipulate women with low self-esteem.
Why Manipulate Women With Low Self-Esteem?
- Before you start, you must understand why manipulating a woman with low self-esteem is a good idea. The main reason is that she will make it easy for you. She will go out of her way to please you, and she probably won’t even realize that she’s doing it. In fact, if you ask her about it or if she realizes what she’s doing, she might even feel guilty about it and think that there’s something wrong with her for being so submissive. But there isn’t anything wrong with her — it’s just how some women are — especially if they have low self-esteem.
- Women with low self-esteem are typically more vulnerable to being manipulated by others. Manipulating someone with low self-esteem takes advantage of their insecurities and deep-seated fears. They may feel as if they have nothing to contribute to the world.
- They may feel as if they don’t have the right to be treated with decency and respect. They may feel as though they aren’t good enough for others, so they should settle for people who treat them like dirt. A woman with low self-esteem may feel as though she has nothing to lose. And she may feel as though she has nothing to gain by staying away from you. Whether or not she is aware that she is being manipulated, you are technically taking advantage of her vulnerability.
- You may be wondering why someone would allow you to manipulate them. The truth is, it can take time to build up a level of trust to the point where you are able to manipulate someone. And it is not uncommon for you to have to make her feel as though she is deserving of your friendship and/or romantic advances before you are able to take advantage of her insecurities.
How To Know If A Woman Has Low Self-Esteem?
- You can tell if a woman has low self-esteem by paying attention to the way she talks about herself and others. If she frequently talks about herself and her flaws first, she has likely lowered her self-esteem to protect herself from being hurt by others.
- If she frequently talks about other people negatively and/or puts them down, she may be covering up her own insecurities by making others feel as though they aren’t worth being treated with decency.
- If she is always putting herself down, if she frequently uses words like “stupid” or “ugly,” she may be depressed and/or she may have low self-esteem.
- If she frequently engages in gossip or talks about others in a negative way, she may be covering up her own insecurities by bringing others down to make herself feel better.
- If she is frequently in a relationship where she is being abused or treated very poorly, she may have lowered her self-esteem to the point where she feels as though she deserves this treatment.
Manipulating a woman with low self-esteem is an easy way to get her to like you. You can do it by bringing up her flaws first, using words that make her feel inferior, giving her ultimatums, and then being silent, and/or not being too nice. However, if you want a woman with low self-esteem to like you for real, you need to give her the time and space to rebuild her self-esteem. You can do this by avoiding the things you did above. You can also spend time with her as a friend and listen to her when she talks about her flaws and insecurities.