Let’s face it, big lips are a major turn-on. There’s something about pouty lips that makes even ho-hum selfies look sultry and seductive. It’s no wonder that many of us would like to have lip injections to get those bee-stung lips we see so often in magazines or on Instagram influencers. But as with any cosmetic procedure, there are pros and cons to lip augmentation. Read on to find out more about how you can get bigger lips permanently!
How To Get Bigger Lips Permanently?
- Lie down on a flat surface and place your hands above your head. Now, bend your knees and lift them up in the air until they are perpendicular to the floor. Keep your hands in that position while you lift your legs up toward the ceiling. Hold this position for 10-15 seconds before slowly lowering them down to the floor. Repeat it 10 times in each set.
- Stand with your feet together and hold a dumbbell between your arms at chest level with both hands as if you were doing a bench press exercise. Lift one foot off the ground and slowly lower it back down while keeping your other foot still as well as keep lifting the first one back up again using this motion to complete a single repetition of this exercise. Do 10 repetitions for each leg for each set of 2 sets (So, a total of 20 reps).
- Sit on an exercise ball or chair that has an incline and place your hands on the ball. Now, while keeping your back straight, lift up one leg and slowly lower it towards the floor and then slowly raise up the other leg. Repeat this motion 10 times in each set for 2 sets.
- Lie down on a flat surface with your hands and knees above your head and feet together as if you were doing a push-up exercise. Keep your elbows locked at shoulder level as you lift up one arm off the ground and lower it back down again while keeping the other arm lifted at all times. Repeat this motion 10 times for each set for 2 sets (So, a total of 20 reps).
- While lying on your back, lift up one leg and slowly lower it towards the floor while keeping the other leg still as well as lifting it up again. Repeat this motion 10 times for each set for 2 sets (So, a total of 20 reps).
- While sitting on a chair with your feet flat on the ground and hands behind you, lift one foot off the ground and hold it straight out in front of you. Now, rotate your body to the side so that your foot is facing away from you and lower it back down again while keeping the other foot still as well as lifting it up again. Repeat this motion 10 times for each set for 2 sets (So, a total of 20 reps).
- Stand with your back straight and bend over at the waist so that you are looking toward your feet with one hand on each knee. now, lift up both knees at once by bending them toward each other while keeping both hands behind them by bending them toward the foot still. Repeat this motion 10 times for each set for 2 sets (So, 30 reps total).
- While sitting on a chair with your feet flat on the ground and hands behind you, lift one foot off the ground and hold it straight out in front of you. Now, rotate your body to the side so that your foot is facing away from you and lower it back down again while keeping the other foot still. Repeat this motion 10 times for each set for 2 sets (So, 30 reps total).
Pros of Lip Augmentation
- Your lips will look fuller and they will appear bigger.
- You will be able to wear lipstick and lip gloss without worrying about your lips looking unnatural or chapped.
- You can have the lips you have always dreamed of, so there is no need to settle for a less-than-perfect pouty look!
- Lip augmentation doesn’t involve any surgery or general anesthesia, so you can be back to work and back to normal within 24 hours after the procedure is done.
- The best candidates for lip augmentation are people who are at an age where their lips have lost some volume and people who want a more youthful appearance in their face overall (for example, if you want to look younger).
- Lip augmentation is a relatively safe procedure that can be done at home in our own private bathroom.
- Lip augmentation can be a very cost-effective alternative to cosmetic surgery.
- Lip augmentation doesn’t require any downtime, so you won’t have to wait weeks or months to get back to your normal routine after the procedure is done.
- You can experience the results of lip augmentation in as little as 3 days, which means you can get your lips looking great without having to wait for a long time!
- Lip augmentation is the perfect solution for people who are considering having plastic surgery but are unsure if they really want it or if their friends and family would approve of it!
Cons of Lip Augmentation
- It can be expensive.
- It is not a quick fix for thin lips.
- It is not a permanent solution for those with asymmetrical lips or large chins.
- It doesn’t work for everyone, especially if your lips are naturally thin and small in size.
- It will not improve the condition of your skin or eyes, so you may need to spend more money on other treatments in order to maintain the results of lip augmentation
- You may experience an increase in sensitivity to cold and hot temperatures, so it is important to keep your lips moisturized during this time. 9. It can take months for the results of lip augmentation to be visible, so you will need to wait before deciding if you want to go under the knife again for another procedure (or not).
In order to make sure that you get the best results from lip augmentation, it’s important to go to a board-certified plastic surgeon who uses modern techniques and has plenty of experience with the procedure. If you’re ready to make your lips bigger, lip augmentation can be a great option provided you’re realistic about the final results.